Integral Health Solutions Ltd is committed to your privacy and the protection of your information, therefore any information submitted via our contact form will not be shared sold or rented to a third party.
There are many different ways that you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to become a member of the network. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we are using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Integral Health Solutions Ltd will collect certain information or data about you when you use our website https://integralhealthsolutions.co.uk especially if you become a member of the network and log into the portal. We use a third party provider, Cube Creative to manage the website.
- Newsletter sign up details
- Contact us form details, which includes your name, email address, telephone number and message
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact the company
- Your name, email address, organisation and subscription preferences when you register as a new user on the network
- Where you have given a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in the company and our suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how it is used
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our contact us form
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send alerts to users who request them
- provide you with information about services if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA). Where cloud services are used these are hosted in the UK by third party suppliers, which have subsidiaries based outside of the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed. We have received assurances from our third party suppliers that they have or are working towards full compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulations, which come into force in May 2018.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to minimise unauthorised access.
Data will be held for 12 months, unless you continue to be registered in the network and your details are required for company contact purposes.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. This includes exchanging information with other government departments for legal reasons.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like someone to call you back about the data we hold and how it is used we will respond within 48 hours. If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be disclosed to
- and let you have a copy
You have a right to have this information securely deleted, if you no longer want us to keep it. If you have registered to be in the network you have the right to and can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Managing Director if you have concerns about the information that we hold about you and your understanding of how this is used. If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your personal information and we cannot resolve the matter with you directly, you may complain to the Information Commissioner's Office.
Links to other websites
We currently do not have any links to other websites, however this will be kept under regular review and the policy amended should be change current processes.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to Integralhealthsolutions.co.uk from another website
The specific cookies we use on the Site are:
- _ga which is created by Google Analytics and is used to identify unique users and it expires after 2 years
- _gat which is created by Google Analytics and is used to throttle the request rate and it expires after 1 minute
- _gid which helps to count how many people visit your website by tracking if they’ve visited before
Revised 4 May 2018