Portfolio and Programme Management
Our Portfolio, Programme and Project Management approaches are based on industry standards. They include the provision of resources, tools, methodology and capabilities that drive the delivery of system and service transformation. We ensure that integration, co-ordination and critical paths are visible and all the activities are aligned to the agreed vision, objectives and outcomes
We provide a tailored programme management approach that:-
- Provides you with the tools, methodology and capability, which can be tailored to individual projects, programmes & portfolios
- Supports you achieving your strategic aims and objectives
- Combines our change leadership expertise with the business and subject expertise of clients' own teams
- Will enable you to roll out the framework across your organisation, so avoiding duplication and wheel reinvention
- Maintains continuity throughout the programme whilst flexing the precise involvement as the programme evolves
Working with commissioners and providers, we help you to understand the barriers that prevent change and help you to deliver business improvements by improving the quality, productivity and performance of your services.
The key elements of our approach to workforce planning and redesign include:
- Experience across all NHS / healthcare organisations including acute, mental health, primary and community care;
- Expertise in all clinical staff groups including specialist medical staff, nursing, diagnostic services, primary care teams;•We link staff planning and productivity to service and process design;
- Scope for change analysis and current staffing assessments based on both current “best performance” benchmarks and best practice standards such as the Royal ‘Medical’ Colleges and the RCN;
- Staff productivity and business activity linked at all levels in the organisation from individual department to provider-aggregates and even whole system;
- National leading edge consultancy on workforce re-design and interdisciplinary practitioner and assistant practitioner roles in all types of NHS and healthcare provider organisations.
- Established modelling tools and techniques such as NHS capacity planning, demand management and workforce planning together with a track record in developing bespoke tools for NHS specialist services and NHS providers